After dinner, I go to Khaosan road. It is an area full of backpackers and travelers.
Normally I just take a walk after eating. I feel it helps me to digest.
However, this night I have another idea in mind. I want to find myself a nice girl.
While I am walking through the crowd I see a possible candidate. It is an Asian girl shopping alone on the street.
She is as tall as me. So not too tall. She has dark, shiny and straight hair. She also has an athletic body. Her face is average, not beautiful, not ugly.
Her smile is what makes the difference. I also find interesting the way she looks at everything.
She appears to have a lot of time. She walks slowly and looks around like a teenager. I guess it is the first time that she visits Bangkok. Everything seems new for her.
I notice also that she is smiling all the time. I used to not care about these things. Now I think they are important. I want to have a good time. And for that, you need a happy person.
She meets the criteria, so I am going to talk to her.
– Hello, where are you from?
– Where do you think?
– China. –I answer confidently.
– Yes! How can you know?
– Well, you look Chinese.
– Many people think I am from Thailand. –she says surprised.
– Because many people in Thailand are a mix with Chinese. By the way, you really look like a mix between Chinese and European. Your face and your body is not the type of a Chinese girl.
– Some people talk to me in Thai. But nobody has ever told me I look like a mix with European. By the way, my nickname is Vicky. My original name is too difficult for western people. What about you? Where are you from? –she asks me smiling.
– Now it is your turn to guess.
– Are you Spanish?
– Yes! I can’t believe it. How do you know? Nobody guesses it so fast.
– I have many European friends. I knew you were not French. They have a strong accent. I thought you could be from Italy but they have also a particular accent. So I used a process of elimination. –she says calmly.
– I see, and what is your job? Detective?
– Hahaha, no. My job is quite boring. It is related to chemistry.
– I had the feeling that you would do something more artistic. –I say.
– There is nothing artistic in my job.
– But you must do something in your free time.
– Once in a while, I paint. I also write a bit. I have a personal blog where I write about my life and experiences. However, it has been a long time since I used it.
– I knew you did something.
– How did you know? –she asks me with skepticism.
– I have traveled alone for a long time. After a while, you get a kind of instinct.
– I see.
– By the way, if you like we can go to a bar with live music near here. We can keep talking there.
– Sounds good. –she responds smiling and touching her hair.
Vicky seems charming and smart. One thing that surprises me is her behavior. She is calm and shows confidence.
Some girls get scared when you talk to them. She was natural from the beginning. I think we can have a good time together.
We go to my favorite bar, the Roof Bar. It is a place with live music and the atmosphere is nice and relaxed. It is different from other bars in Khaosan road which are normally full of drunk people.
The Roof Bar
The Roof bar is on a third floor. Which gives you a great view of the street.
Today there is a small band playing. A singer, guitar player, and drummer.
They play covers by Oasis, Elvis, The Beatles, and others. The great Pop-Rock hits, basically.
After a while Vicky tells me:
– You haven’t told me what you do.
– Try to guess.
– Again?! –Vicky says with her eyes totally open.
– You are good at it. Also, when we guess we use a different part of our brain. It is good to do that sometimes. It helps us think in other ways.
– I assume you do something artistic.
– Cool. –I say and I wait for her to keep talking.
– You like traveling. I would say you are a writer. Maybe you write about traveling.
– Well, you are quite close. I write, not about traveling, but it is part of the stories.
– What do you write about then? –Vicky asks me showing a lot of interest.
– About people that I meet traveling. I write about the differences between cultures and ways to see life. –I avoid saying I also write about love and sex.
– Have you published a book?
– I will publish my first book soon. –it is already published.
– I want you to dedicate me a book. What is the title?
– Stories of Love and Sex around the World.
Vicky opens her mouth and eyes. She doesn’t speak for a moment. It definitely surprises her. It is clear what the book is about.
We enjoy the music in silence. We just kind of dance sitting in our seats, and smile. The band plays the song “La Bamba” which is a perfect tune to dance. I stand up and I take Vicky’s hands to dance. She says:
– No, I don’t want to dance. I am shy. I am fine sitting here.
– Come on! You are in Thailand traveling alone. Nobody knows you. You can do whatever you want.
I pull her a bit trying to get her out of her chair. She resists so I pull her harder. So much that I almost throw her to the floor. Sometimes I don’t know my own strength.
Anyway, I make her stand up and I hold her waist to dance with me. She wavers for a moment but finally gives in.
In a few seconds, Vicky begins to relax. She rests her arms on my shoulders and smiles. I press her body against mine and I kiss her.
She seems surprised, happy and confused at the same time. I try to kiss her again and she avoids it, resting her head on my shoulder.
Just after that, she begins to squeeze me stronger. I feel it deeply. Not every day you get a hug like this. I don’t remember the last time I got such a warm one. I could stay like this forever. After a while I tell Vicky:
– Kiss me.
She looks at my eyes for a few seconds, then at my lips, again at my eyes, and at my lips again. Finally, she gives me a short kiss. Too short for me.
I grab her head and I give her a passionate kiss with full tongue. She uses her tongue too and is good at it.
After a long and hot kiss, she rests her head on my shoulder again with a big smile. It is getting hotter here.
We dance for over thirty minutes while we kiss several times. After that, it is probably time to move.
– We can go to another place. –I say.
– There is a roof near here with a nice view.
– Ok. –she says without hesitation.
The place is actually the roof of my building where I live. I think she doesn’t need to know that yet. We walk there holding hands. I like to be in physical contact with her. It feels good.
When we arrive in front of my building, she says:
– You live here, right?
– That is right.
– I could guess. I am smart.
– Of course, you are. Anyway, let’s go to the roof now.
– And later? –she says with a big smile.
– Hahaha, we will see. I don’t like to anticipate events.
– I see. –Vicky says laughing.
Once we get on the roof I show her around.
– There you can see the Chaopraya river. –I say.
– It is true, there is a nice view from here.
– Of course, as I told you. On the other side, you can see the Grand Palace and the Golden Mountain. –I say while bring her there holding hands.
– Wow, amazing.
We stay there for a few minutes. She looks the places truly amazed.
– Now I will show you my office.
– Do you mean your apartment? –Vicky says laughing.
– Well, more or less. I work at home.
I hold her hand and lead her to my “office”. When we cross the door I tell her:
– Take your shoes off.
– Oh, it is a tradition here, right?
– Yes, although I did it also when I lived in Spain.
Vicky walks slowly, looking at everything I have in my place. Pictures, clothes, a whiteboard where I write notes about writing and some ideas. I let her do it freely. She even opens the wardrobe. After checking everything in the apartment she says:
– Do you write here? –pointing at the table.
– Normally yes. Sometimes I need a change and I go to a library or a nice coffee shop. There are some in Phra Athit road.
Vicky sits on the bed and looks at me smiling. I go to sit right next to her without saying a word. Vicky stares at my eyes and says:
– Tell me more about your writing.
– Mmm… better we kiss.
I start kissing her and we lie down with me on top. We touch each other everywhere. I notice she likes to touch especially my arms and my back.
– Take my t-shirt off. –I say.
She stares at me with her mouth and eyes totally open. I just smile until she finally does it. Now it is my turn. I take her shirt off and straight away her bra. I lick her breasts and I keep taking hers and my clothes off until we are both naked.
Now comes the moment that I hate. I have to stand up and go to get a condom. I should have some right next to the bed. But not today. I put the condom on, and Vicky tells me:
– No, I don’t want to. I wanted to forget someone, but… –she says looking down.
I look at her for a second. She doesn’t move at all. She is in front of me totally naked with her legs open. Just one thing comes to my mind.
– Hug me. –I say.
She looks at me with big eyes. I hug her and she hugs me back extremely tight. I feel her heart beating fast.
We stay like this for a while. I feel how she is calming down. Her heart is beating slower now. I believe she is ready to go on.
I start pushing slowly. Her vagina is quite narrow. For a moment I think it will not be possible.
I just can introduce half. I keep moving slowly and paying a lot of attention to see if it hurts her.
She starts to scream but fortunately of pleasure. Vicky doesn’t open her legs completely.
Some girls do this to enjoy more. This makes it difficult for me.
She digs her nails into my back. It is almost painful. I tell her to open totally her legs and she does. I feel like the gates of heaven have opened.
Finally, I can penetrate her deeply. She digs her nails in even harder. It is painful but I say nothing because I don’t want to stop.
When we finish we stay hugged and we sleep for a half hour I would say. After that, I stand up and I realize the bed is full of blood coming from her vagina.
– What is this?! –I can’t avoid exclaiming.
– I think it is my period.
– Shit. Ok, don’t worry. –trying to say it in a nice manner.
I take the sheets and the bedspread. The blood has gone through everything. Fortunately, it didn’t get on the mattress. Vicky has a shower while I am cleaning it up. When she finishes, she gets dressed, opens the door and says:
– I hope you enjoy the laundry.
She closes the door and leaves.
What the fuck?!
If you like this story you will like other stories that I published in my book.
You will find a variety of stories that happen in different countries with girls from diverse nationalities.